This Monday, Dec. 15, Adam Hoff will host an online law school admissions seminar for those who are considering applying to law school this year.
Adam, who is Veritas Prep’s Director of Law School Admissions Consulting, is a law school admissions expert, former admissions officer, and University of Chicago Law School graduate. He will discuss:
- Admissions trends for the 2008-2009 application season
- What law school admissions officers look for in an application
- The increasingly popular JD/MBA dual degree program
- Strategies for dealing with rising applicant numbers
- What to do if you’re waitlisted by your dream school
- Q&A and general discussion
This free online event will run this coming Monday, Dec. 15., from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM PST. All you need to need to access it is a PC or Mac with an Internet connection and sound capabilities.